Here we showcase the style evolution of several professional "movers & shakers" excelling in their specific industry. Discover how they've used clothing, grooming, and behavior to achieve visual and verbal success. Read how powerful and stylish leaders are making their contribution to our communities and world.
- Amy Storer-Scalia
- Editor-in-chief and publisher of CincyChic online magazine. Learn how Amy morphed from unknowing college graduate to become one of the most visible and connected women in the tri-state.
- Jeff Quinn
- We proudly highlight Coach Jeff Quinn, whose former role as UC Football Offensive Coordinator resulted in (1) back-to-back Big East Titles and (2) a top-five finalist nod for the prestigious 2009 Broyles Award, given to the nation's top assistant coach.
- Karla Wursthorn
- Karla Wursthorn is a female professional working in the male-dominated field of construction. A former Ohio beauty queen, she’s now a licensed architect, construction estimator, and project manager at T.N. Ward Company, a nationally-recognized construction company. Wife to husband Kenny and mother of two, this former high school valedictorian maintains classic fashion while adding touches of trend.
- Jane Schulte
- We proudly profile Jane Schulte, co-owner of PRISM Title & PRISM Consulting. PRISM Title & Closing Services was created in 2006 with a small group of leaders with Jane at the helm. 18 months and 52 additional employees later, PRISM achieved success utilizing techniques explained in Jane's book BOLD Leadership: A Holistic Approach to Business Success.
- Pamela Eyring
- One of my personal mentors, Ms. Pamela Eyring is highlighted. Pamela is the President and Director of The Protocol School of Washington®, the leader in protocol and etiquette services. Armed with more than two decades of operational protocol and educational development, Ms. Eyring brings in-depth knowledge and skill to the protocol and etiquette industry. Formerly the Chief of Protocol at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, Ohio, she planned and directed military, government, international and civic ceremonies, conferences, special events and Presidential visits.
"Style Profile™" and "Style Evolutions™" are trademarks of The Image Establishment, 2009.