- "Thank you for speaking at the Western & Southern Life Annual Women's Leadership Conference in November 2009.
You came to us highly recommended by Messer Construction, and a personal meeting with you convinced us that you were the perfect speaker for our event.
Your audience was a sophisticated group and they demanded a substantive message delivered by an exceptional presenter. You gave us both. In fact, our women leaders described you and/or your presentation as eye-opening, valuable, and the best speaker yet. You tailored the messages to meet our needs, and offered your contact information to our participants for follow-up questions. In short, you integrated into our culture like one of the family, making your message even more impactful.
We would recommend you to anyone who needs a knowledgeable, engaging, and easy-to-do-business-with speaker in the area of professionalism in the workplace.
Kim Chiodi, Vice President Field Human Resources - Western & Southern Life
- "The Greater Human Resources Association of Cincinnati was both privileged and honored to have LisaMarie speak at one of our recent 2010 educational programs.
It's challenging to describe the quality of her program because it was presented at such a level above the type of programs usually heard. Her presentation was extremely well-organized, planned, and flawlessly executed. Words describing LisaMarie are "dynamic", "enlightening", and "classy" while phrases describing her seminar are "a step above" and "light years beyond".
We were pleased to have her. The program was a breath of fresh air and an excellent reminder of the courtesies and etiquette that we should use in our everyday lives. This was one of the best programs the Greater Cincinnati Human Resources Association Staffing and Recruiting Committee has had over the last three years. We would highly recommend other professional groups invite her to speak, and we certainly plan to invite her to join us again."
Paul J. Wehner, Senior Consultant - The Human Capital Group | Chair; Staffing & Recruiting Committee - Greater Cincinnati Human Resources Association
- "LisaMarie spoke during a recent Cincinnati Estate Planning Council event, and it was one of the most unique presentations I’ve seen in some time. Her style was engaging, the subject matter extraordinarily relevant, and the delivery spot-on. Excellent! I’ve already passed her name on to the conference organizers of both my professional associations in the hope they secure her as a speaker at our upcoming national conferences."
John K. Ritter, Managing Partner & Lead Financial Advisor - Ritter & Danifer Financial Advisory
- "On behalf of all of us at Metcut Research and Cincinnati Testing Laboratories we want to thank you for your outstanding, dynamic presentation yesterday at our Annual Off-Site Meeting. Your presentation on communications was delivered with so much enthusiasm that the hour and half went by so quickly. We could have listened to you all day.
All of our attendees agreed that your subject matter on communications was very helpful and that it will definitely improve our approach to members within our organizations and with people outside our companies. We look forward to getting you involved in the future for some follow-up reinforcement and some ideas on improving our customer service communications. Best regards from all of us."
John Kahles, CEO/Chairman - Metcut Research & Cincinnati Testing Laboratories
- "Lisa Marie was not only wonderful to work with, she gave us much more than we expected and received rave reviews! We’ve invited her back for the THIRD time and scheduled the program around her calendar!"
Susan D. Lengal, Executive Director - Ohio Fire Chiefs' Association
- "Thanks so much for a terrific presentation to the Messer Women in Management. The information and your comments were right on-target and feedback has been highly positive. Separately, thanks for being a role-model; it’s so nice to see an energetic, feminine professional who’s clearly at the top of her game."
Kristen Wevers, Marketing & Communications Vice President - Messer Construction Company
- I was so impressed with LisaMarie's presentation at the Ohio Women's Conference that I asked her to speak to our professional women's group, the Luxottica Women of Vision. The topic was "Image is Everything", and LisaMarie elevated the subject to a whole new level. She had a very professional and highly positive approach and came well prepared with examples and situations we could all easily relate. LisaMarie's performance was not only extremely beneficial and eye-opening, but also very engaging. Her presentation drew the biggest crowd of the year and we received multiple notes of gratitude, praise and enthusiasm! We would highly recommend LisaMarie to any group interested in the study of image projection and development as it relates to professional empowerment and advancement.
Lisa Bifro, Director - Luxottica Systems Planning
- "I’ve worked with LisaMarie for several years and actually attended her workshop. Many employees initially feel that business etiquette/professional image training has little relevance to them, but once they attend LisaMarie's all-day training, they realize how valuable the information can be. It's much more than learning how to correctly hold a fork! She provides comprehensive learning materials for better understanding and retention. In fact, I still access my own workbook to refresh my memory about proper protocol. LisaMarie is very easy to work with. We plan to keep inviting her back to continue sharing her message."
Pam Webb, Director of Human Resources - Ohio National Financial Services
- "LisaMarie provided a Professional Image Seminar for our firm and did a wonderful job! She listened to our needs and tailored the program to accommodate our requests and match our expectations. The seminar was not only informative, but interactive and fun."
Jenny Mahoney, Human Resources Manager - CR architecture + design
- "There is always a great buzz about LisaMarie’s etiquette and image course in our UC Honors Program. Last year priority registration began at 6:00 a.m., and her class of 45 students filled up in minutes. We had students email us at 6:15 asking if there was a registration glitch because the system indicated the class was already closed. Such is the popularity and respect she demands that students wake up early to ensure their entrance to her class! I’ve never seen students do this for an honors seminar."
Dr. Raj Mehta, Director, UC Honors Program - University of Cincinnati
- "LisaMarie, I passed along the 'Style Scale' sheet to my boss and complimented your performance at a UC meeting this morning. You presented valuable career and personal information to our C-Change class of young professional leaders in an informative, entertaining, and non-threatening manner."
Jessica Baron, Senior Director, Leadership Initiatives - Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber of Commerce
- "LisaMarie, YOU were absolutely fabulous! I have never received so many calls/comments and emails about a meeting. They loved it...LOVED!"
Joanne West, Director - Ohio Southern Living
- LisaMarie came highly recommended by many, including my husband who had her as a business professor at the University of Cincinnati. Ms. Luccioni's seminars surpassed our expectations! She did not bat an eye when I asked her to teach multiple sessions on business etiquette at our organization which works with individuals with developmental disabilities. Understanding the unique challenges, LisaMarie excelled at tailoring the presentation to her audience. The seminars were fun, engaging, and empowering for our members. LisaMarie has been the talk of the town around Starfire! Our members thoroughly enjoyed both presentations. Not only did I enjoy her class, but all members raved about how much they learned. LisaMarie truly has a gift to teach others. I also highlight the way she acted and spoke so beautifully to our audience. A lot of our guest speakers will come to Starfire and speak down to our members, which gets frustrating. But all Starfire thinks very highly of her. I would recommend LisaMarie to any group or individual seeking professional image consultation and hope to work with her again in the future.
Erica Hunter, Starfire U Field Instructor - Starfire Council of Greater Cincinnati, Inc.
- "Hearing LisaMarie Luccioni described by colleagues as 'highly effective' in the past, we invited her to present on professional image to UC's Kolodzik Business Honors Scholars Program. Her presentation style and messages were some of the best I've ever seen.
Actively engaging with students (and a large audience) is no easy task, and those attending were enraptured by her unique and elegant style. I had numerous attendees approach me afterwards to thank me for bringing in such an exceptional guest.
Indeed, our program even heard from students who could not hear LisaMarie present. They were disappointed they missed her message and wanted access to her material and delivery! I would highly recommend Ms. Luccioni as a speaker to any company or group looking to enhance their image."
Stephanie Burke, Assistant Academic Director of College of Business Graduate Programs - University of Cincinnati
- "I met LisaMarie when she was honored as a CWEST Woman of the Year. When she accepted her award, I found her remarks to be reflective, poignant, and genuinely delivered. As Director of the WISE Program (Women in Science & Engineering), I invited her to address our WISE women this summer. She committed great effort to her "hands-on" image presentation, and delivered it flawlessly. The summative feedback from the WISE audience indicated her workshop was the best session of the program. I encourage others to avail themselves of her skills and expertise."
Dr. Urmila Ghia, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Director; WISE Program - University of Cincinnati
© 2009 The Image Establishment 4270 Defender Dr. Suite 202 Cincinnati, OH 45252 Office: (513) 741-4653 Cell: (513) 919-7636